Terms of Service
As a nonprofit choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner, Bayou Community Foundation requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by BayouGives and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that someone from my organization will participate in the BayouGives webinar on March 21, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. to learn more about promoting the day to donors.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to BayouGives to the campaign to create a sense of excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits
- I understand that BayouGives is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that BayouGives has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website and/or Facebook page and that we will add the BayouGives website link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote the Giving Day over the course of the 24-hour event on April 30, 2019 using social media.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in BayouGives.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization through BayouGives.org and through check payments during BayouGives to the Bayou Community Foundation, less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 3 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees. Or – by the Bayou Community Foundation via check payment minus transaction fees by June 15, 2019.